Beignets on the brain! Beignet Fest is returns to City Park this Fall with creative and traditional beignet creations from 10+ different vendors. Leading the way, PJ’s Coffee joins the event this year serving its famous coffee, as well as beignets, which the brand introduced in their coffee shops last year.
Get Your Beignet Fest Tickets Here
- PJ’s Coffee: Traditional Beignets, Pumpkin Spice-Filled Beignets, Chocolate Bavarian Cream-Filled Beignets
- Loretta’s Authentic Pralines: Praline Beignet, Chocolate Praline Beignet, The Famous Crabmeat Beignet, Burger Beignet, Peanut Butter and Jelly Beignet
- The Vintage NOLA: Traditional Beignets, Crawfish Beignets, Raspberry Beignets, Parmesan Truffle Fries
- Old School Eats Foodtruck: Blackberry Cloud Beignets, No Brainer Beignets, Beignet Ole’, Trinity (sampler)
- The Howlin Wolf New Orleans: Award Winning Cheddar Bacon Beignets with Chipotle Crema
- Oh Taste & See: Beignet Bread Pudding, Shrimp Pasta, Gumbo
- Any O’Cajun: Crawfish and Corn Beignets, Crab Slider
- Sweet Legacy NOLA: Fried Chicken & Beignets, Honey Pecan Beignets, Low Down Dirty Beignets
- Afrodisiac Nola: Jerk Chicken Beignet, Jamaican Beef Patty Beignet, Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Beignet
- Stuph’d Beignets & Burgers: Creole Crawfish Beignet, Bananas Foster Beignets
- Cafe Beignet New Orleans: Traditional Beignets
- Cocoa & Cream Mobile Foods and Catering Service, LLC.: Fig & Cream Cheese Mardi Gras Beignet, Smoked Pulled Pork Beignet, Monte Cristo Beignet, Sampler Plate, Seafood Nachos
- Delgado Culinary Arts: King Cake Beignets
- Dirty Dishes: Hot Sausage Stuffed Beignets, Dirty Mac
- Jambalaya Girl: Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya, Jamburrito
- Big O’s Original Pops: Cafe au Lait + Beignets Pop, Strawberry Lemonade Pop, Pralines ‘n Cream Pop, “Popsicle Po-Boy”
- Valerie’s Creole Sneaux Catering: Snoballs, Natural Flavored Snoballs, Fruit Cup
Taking place from 10am – 6pm, please note that admission to the fest is no longer free. Admission is $20 per person; children 12 and under are free with a paid adult. Advanced tickets are now on sale.
The festival also serves as a fundraiser with proceeds benefiting community programs that serve children with autism and related developmental differences. Formerly known as the Tres Doux Foundation, the festival changes the name of its charitable arm to the Beignet Fest Foundation, organizers announced. This year, Children’s Hospital has also signed on as a title sponsor.