Chef Nina Compton will be joining Bravo’s “Top Chef” TV show for season 18. The highly-acclaimed chef is the mastermind behind Compère Lapin and Bywater American Bistro in New Orleans where she combines her love for French and Italian cuisine with the flavors of the Carribean where she was born and raised.
On this season’s “Top Chef” episode, a new batch of 15 extremely talented Executive Chefs and restaurant owners, representing a cross section of kitchens and food around the country, vie for the coveted title bringing
“Top Chef: Last Chance Kitchen” Returns Thursday, April 8
Meet the New Cheftestants:
- Brittanny Anderson – Richmond, VA
- Avishar Barua – Columbus, OH
- Dawn Burrell – Houston, TX
- Gabe Erales – Austin, TX
- Nelson German – Oakland, CA
- Byron Gomez – Aspen, CO
- Sasha Grumman – Houston, TX
- Roscoe Hall – Birmingham, AL
- Sara Hauman– Portland, OR
- Kiki Louya – Detroit, MI
- Maria Mazon – Tucson, Arizona
- Shota Nakajima – Seattle, WA
- Gabriel Pascuzzi– Portland, OR
- Jamie Tran – Las Vegas, NV
- Chris Viaud–Milford, NH
The winning chef will earn the coveted title of “Top Chef,” $250,000 furnished by S.Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, a feature in FOOD & WINE magazine and an appearance at the annual FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Featured image via CNN.