After 2 Springs with no Jazz Fest, the city of New Orleans is ready to fill the gaping hole in their heart. Enter: the New Orleans Jazz Fest & Heritage Festival presented by Shell Fall 2021 lineup. Featuring headlining sets from Dead & Company, Stevie Nicks, Foo Fighters, Jimmy Buffett, Lizzo, Demi Lovato, and PLENTY more on October 8 – 10 and October 15 – 17.
More than 50 artists are scheduled to play at this year’s New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival with the full music lineup to be released next month! Featuring both local New Orleans artists to preserve the culture we love and adore plus national headlining artists, this year’s Jazz Fest is one you don’t want to miss.
Go VIP! Experience the Big Chief VIP Experience..
If you want to return to Jazz Fest with a BANG, the Big Chief VIP Experience is the way to go. A limited number of VIP tickets are available, so if this is of interest to you, secure yours asap for $1,600. Each ticket includes the following:
- Big Chief tickets are sold as full weekend packages and include admission for each day of the weekend
- Re-entry is permitted at pedestrian gates with Big Chief tickets
- Big Chief guests have access to raised and covered private viewing areas at Acura Stage, Shell Gentilly Stage, and Congo Square Stage as well as front-of-house bleachers at the WWOZ Jazz Tent and Blues Tent
- Private beverage stands (with beer, wine, water, and soft drinks for purchase) and restrooms at the Acura
Stage and Shell Gentilly Stage viewing areas
- Access to an indoor, air-conditioned Big Chief Hospitality Lounge with a full-service cash bar, complimentary light refreshments and snacks, and restrooms
- On-site parking is available for purchase with a limited number of Big Chief packages
- Big Chief patrons can choose to purchase VIP shuttle tickets for easy travel to and from the Festival. The VIP Shuttle will pick up and drop off from downtown New Orleans and allows for special entry into the Fair Grounds. Quantities are limited, so please purchase VIP shuttle tickets before they sell out.
- Souvenir laminated ticket
- Express VIP entrances at Gentilly and Sauvage pedestrian gates
Other VIP options are also available including the Grand Marshall and Krewe of Jazz Fest. The Krewe of Jazz Fest VIP passes are sold as full weekend packages and are $800. They include re-entry at the pedestrian gate, raised and covered viewing stand at the Acura Stage, private beverage stands (with beer, wine, water, and soft drinks for purchase), and restrooms at the viewing
area, VIP shuttle, and more.
October 8 – 10 [press release]
Dead & Company, Foo Fighters, Lizzo, The Black Crowes, Demi Lovato, Brandi Carlile, Wu-Tang Clan featuring The Soul Rebels, The Revivalists, Ludacris, Ziggy Marley: Songs of Bob Marley, Randy Newman, Tank, and The Bangas, Galactic, David Sanborn, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Kermit Ruffins & the Barbeque Swingers, Chris Isaak, Cyril Neville, Hurray for the Riff Raff, Charlie Musselwhite, Arturo Sandoval, Martha Redbone Roots Project, Ricky Skaggs, Doug Kershaw, Boyfriend, El Gran Combo, Lil’ Ed & the Blues Imperials, Tab Benoit, Leo Nocentelli, Anders Osborne, Walter Wolfman Washington & the Roadmasters, Little Freddie King, Kathy Taylor, and Favor, Tribute to Bessie Smith, Nicholas Payton, Deacon John, Lost Bayou Ramblers, Big Chief Monk Boudreaux & the Golden Eagles Mardi Gras Indians, We are One and Divine Ladies Social Aid & Pleasure Clubs, plus hundreds more.
October 15 – 17
Stevie Nicks, Jimmy Buffett & The Coral Reefer Band, H.E.R., Norah Jones, Tedeschi Trucks Band, The Beach Boys, Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, Jon Batiste, Elvis Costello & The Imposters, Brittany Howard, Irma Thomas, Melissa Etheridge, The Isley Brothers, Nile Rodgers & CHIC, Boz Scaggs, Rickie Lee Jones, Ledisi, Tower of Power, Big Freedia, Keb’ Mo’ Band, PJ Morton, Playing for Change Band, Samantha Fish, Terence Blanchard feat. The E-Collective, Rebirth Brass Band, Shovels & Rope, Asleep at the Wheel, Terri Lyne Carrington + Social Science, Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk, The Radiators, Christone “Kingfish” Ingram, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band, George Porter Jr. Runnin’ Pardners, Davell Crawford, Puss N Boots, The Campbell Brothers, Jermaine Landrum & Abundant Praise Revival Choir, The Roots of Music Marching Crusaders, Tribute to Dr. John, The Count Basie Orchestra, New Orleans Nightcrawlers, Ronnie Lamarque, plus hundreds more.
For more details or to purchase tickets, please visit The Jazz & Heritage Festival Website HERE!