PJ’s Coffee is getting ready for the opening of a new Covington location with a double drive-thru, located at 653 Hwy 190, Covington, LA! The new location will open up this Friday, September 18 with a ribbon cutting and free coffee starting at 11am!
Starting at 11am on 9/18, the first 100 guests through the drive-thru lane will receive a FREE hot or iced 12 oz. coffee (limit 2 per car), free PJ’s swag, and food samples. Joining them will be the St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce for a ceremonial ribbon cutting at 11:30am.
The new store features a double drive-thru, the first in Louisiana for the PJ’s Coffee brand, and is designed to decrease wait times.
“I am thrilled to have Louisiana’s first double drive-thru for PJ’s Coffee here in Covington. The new system will help to quickly serve our customers while giving them the quality they’ve come to expect from the PJ’s brand.”
– Barry Prendergast, LA PJ’s Franchisee owner
Covington customers can also look forward to new fall beverages and food items at PJ’s Coffee. The limited time menu will be available through October 31 and includes:
- Pumpkin Latte: The flavor of fall is back with PJ’s signature Espresso Dolce, your choice of milk, Pumpkin sauce, and lightly garnished cinnamon.
- Golden Latte: PJ’s classic Latte made with Espresso Dolce, your choice of milk, Spiced Brown
Sugar and Golden Turmeric syrups, featuring a balanced blend of sweet earthy notes, warm
spices, and garnished with a dash of ground cinnamon.
- Cinnamon Spice Velvet Ice: Enjoy soothing flavors of cinnamon, clove, and Mexican spices with PJ’s Cinnamon Spice Velvet Ice. This combination of Café de Olla cold brew concentrate, milk, spiced brown sugar syrup, Ghirardelli frappe powder, and ice is topped with whipped cream and a dash of ground cinnamon
- Numi Shots: Experience the power of plants in one dose with PJ’s Numi Shots, featuring nutrient-dense organic teas, herbs, fruits, roots, and spices
- Maple Waffle Sausage Sandwich: Two delicious waffles with a hint of maple syrup paired with a sausage patty.