There’s a reason Reginelli’s Pizzeria is continuously awarded one of the best pizzas in the Big Easy. From Detroit-style pizza to salads with fresh ingredients, Reginelli’s has something on their menu to please the whole family.
Reginelli’s opened up their first restaurant in 1996 at the corner of Magazine and State Street by Darryl Reginelli and Bruce Erhardt. Since then, the restaurant has expanded across the state, with locations in Baton Rouge, Kenner, Gretna, Mandeville, and more.
Monday & Tuesday: $4 Pitcher Night!
Pick from Abita Amber or Paradise Park, with entree purchase
Wine Wednesday: $10 bottles of Reginelli’s Reserve wines
includes Cabernet, Chardonnay, or Pinot Grigio
Thursday: $5 Frozen Cocktails
Ask your server about flavors at participating locations
Starters Galore: don’t forget the appetizer!
What’s a visit to Reginelli’s without Garlic Knots or Spinach and Artichoke Dip? Or how about Eggplant Reginelli with roasted eggplant, olive oil, garlic and fontina, topped with herb-goat cheese butter? There are plenty of app options to choose from to begin your dining venture at Reginelli’s, even some Eat Fit options for those watching their diet!
Detroit-Style Pizza: double-proofed dough and crispy edges
Choose from five different Detroit-style pizza varieties at Reginelli’s! Including the…
- Ricotta Detroit (pictured above): Ricotta cheese, hot honey, kalamata olives, creamy brick cheese, white cheddar, roasted tomatoes & a savory pesto drizzle. Vegetarian friendly! Detroit style pizza features double proofed dough & crispy edges.
- Pepperoni & Sausage: Pepperoni, sausage, creamy brick cheese blend, smooth blended marinara & Bourbon honey. Rectangular pizza with double proofed dough & crispy edges.
- Pepperoni: Pepperoni, creamy brick cheese blend, smooth blended marinara & Bourbon honey. Detroit style pizza features double proofed dough & crispy edges.
- BBQ Shrimp: Louisiana Gulf shrimp, Worcestershire butter sauce, BBQ red onions, bourbon honey, brick cheese blend & a fresh squeeze of lemon. Detroit style pizza features double proofed dough & crispy edges.
- ON SPECIAL, Joey’s Mascarpone: Topped with creamy mascarpone cheese, sweet Vidalia onions, broccoli, Detroit-style cheese blend and red pepper flakes
Sweet Heat: summer specials
Reginelli’s Sweet Heat menu includes delicious dishes, and even drinks! Available for a limited time.
Gluten-Free Options: cauliflower crust
Are you gluten-free and a pizza-lover? Reginelli’s cauliflower crust is a gluten-free alternative to regular pizza dough. This crust is vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and made with real cauliflower – no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Though one note, they cannot guarantee that the pizza will not be compromised by gluten in the environment in which it is prepared – just as a heads up!
Eat Fit: in partnership with Oschner Eat Fit
Watching what you eat? You’re in luck, because Reginelli’s Pizzeria is an Oschner Eat Fit partner! Eat Fit items meat the nutrition guidelines of Oschner’s Eat Fit program, and are centered on lean proteins, vegetables, plant-based fats, and whole grains, with no white carbs, minimal added sugar and animal fats.