This Christmas, Santa and his elves are making a special appearance at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. What’s so special about their appearance? They’re diving directly into the Great Maya Reef tunnel to say hi! Tickets for the Aquarium are required to enter to see this spectacle, but there’s no extra fee to see Santa.
Remaining dates and times for this event are as follows:
- Tuesday, December 18 – 3:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19 – 10:00am
- Thursday, December 20 – 10:00am and 3:00pm
- Friday, December 21 – 10:00am and 3:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 – 10:00am
- Sunday, December 23 – 10:00am and 3:00pm
But that’s not all! Audubon Zoo is also getting into the Holiday spirit with their inaugural Audubon Zoo Lights presented by Children’s Hospital New Orleans event. From 5:30-9:30pm, families can enjoy this Holiday lights walking tour in the Zoo. The Audubon staff completely transformed the area with massive light installations.